Nadia and Aliya are Muslim American women who cover themselves in adherence to their faith’s promotion of modesty. Nadia chooses to cover her face with the niqab while Aliya chooses to wear the hijab.
- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer