While studying abroad in Perugia, Italy, I took a photography class. One assignment was to sit in one place, observe my surroundings, and take at least 200 photos. I chose to sit on the famous steps outside the Duomo. Here are a few of my favorites.
- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer