- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer
Category Archives: Pet Photography
For this photo shoot I had the opportunity to work with new clients, meet their awesome dogs, and explore a new photography location. Marc and Lynn were a pleasure to work with. And their pups Brit and Jackson were wonderfully … Continue reading
It was fantastic to get to photograph the Anderson Family again and see how much Luke has grown since I saw him last in May! This time I got to meet their wonderfully well-behaved dog Sampson. I wish my dog … Continue reading
Kennesaw Mountain is a place that Tim and Megan hold close to their hearts. It’s the place Tim first asked Megan out when they were in high school. And it’s the place where he surprised her and proposed with her … Continue reading
My Beesly is starting to take after me.
Our dog Beesly is a happy, playful, rambunctious six-year old we rescued last year. She has brought great joy to our life and we find ourselves rolling over laughing more often than not at her silly antics. However, when the … Continue reading
In August, Alex and I adopted the newest member of our family, Beesly. She loves us so much and constantly makes us giggle. Alex didn’t grow up with pets and had no idea he was such a dog lover.