- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer
Category Archives: Travel Photography
Last weekend, Alex and I got the chance to go to Charleston, South Carolina. Here are a few of my favorite photos from our time in Charleston and hanging out at the beach on Sullivan Island. It’s so nice to … Continue reading
Last month, Alex and I got the chance to take a mini family vacation in Tennessee. It was so nice to get away from cell phones and computers and just relax. Here are a few photos from a hike we … Continue reading
Over the weekend, Alex and I went up to North Carolina for a friend’s wedding. We had the opportunity to spend the day walking our dog at our home-away-from home, Elon University. These photos might seem a little random, but … Continue reading
Following our wedding on May 28, Alex and I spent a week in Jamaica. Despite the rain, I still got out and took plenty of photos, here are just a few. Above photo by the hubby.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from my trip to Pompeii, Italy in 2008.
One of my favorite places in Italy was Cinque Terre. Alex and I spent a day hiking between the five cliff towns. Here are some of my favorite photographs from a place that is so beautiful that it is impossible … Continue reading