- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer
Tag Archives: Atlanta
For my husband’s first Father’s Day, I wanted to make him something from our daughter. I wanted it to be something he could treasure forever and something that he could put on his desk to show off his beautiful baby … Continue reading
The first time I photographed the Anderson family, Luke was only three months old. Nearly a year later, it’s amazing to see how much he has grown. During our shoot at Piedmont Park this week he was running around, stomping … Continue reading
At 5 weeks old Noelle was alert enough to entertain herself in her crib and attempt to escape her swaddle as I photographed her. So much beautiful hair!
Thankfully, my baby was starting to cooperate a little better during her 3 week photo shoot. At least until she realized I took her pacifier away, which I might have done 800 times to get just a few half smiles.