- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer
Tag Archives: Beesly
For the past 9 months I’ve been looking forward to taking newborn photos of my daughter. And now, 1 month later, she napped long enough for me to be able to post them–guess all that laundry will have to wait … Continue reading
My Beesly is starting to take after me.
Everything in Atlanta is shut down so what is there to do? I’ll go outside and take some photos. Beesly wasn’t so sure about the snow.
In August, Alex and I adopted the newest member of our family, Beesly. She loves us so much and constantly makes us giggle. Alex didn’t grow up with pets and had no idea he was such a dog lover.