- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer
Tag Archives: Christmas cards
Merry Christmas from the Cash Family!
I can’t think of a more perfect place to shoot Christmas portraits than at a Christmas tree farm. Kinsey Family Farm is open for the season and was so much fun to explore on a crisp, sunny day with Bethany, … Continue reading
For this photo shoot I had the opportunity to work with new clients, meet their awesome dogs, and explore a new photography location. Marc and Lynn were a pleasure to work with. And their pups Brit and Jackson were wonderfully … Continue reading
For the past 9 months I’ve been looking forward to taking newborn photos of my daughter. And now, 1 month later, she napped long enough for me to be able to post them–guess all that laundry will have to wait … Continue reading
Now that their Christmas cards have gone out, I get to share with you the Cash Family’s Christmas photos. Enjoy!
What a photogenic family! Baby Miles was all smiles as he joined his parents Eric and Valerie for their photo shoot. Last time I saw Miles he was only a couple weeks old and it is just amazing to see … Continue reading
I am excited to share these photos of Eric, Charessa, and their adorable 20 month old Charity. Charity wasn’t so sure about the camera, but I was able to capture some cute moments when she least expected it. Thank you … Continue reading