- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer
Tag Archives: piedmont park
The first time I photographed the Anderson family, Luke was only three months old. Nearly a year later, it’s amazing to see how much he has grown. During our shoot at Piedmont Park this week he was running around, stomping … Continue reading
It seems like spring is finally here to stay and it was so nice to have such gorgeous weather at Piedmont Park to photograph David, Allison and their three-month-old Luke.
Now that their Christmas cards have gone out, I get to share with you the Cash Family’s Christmas photos. Enjoy!
Where has the time gone? Another year has flown by and I find myself with another opportunity to photograph Leslie, C.J. and their now 20 month old beautiful daughter Elizabeth. It has been a joy to watch Elizabeth grow and … Continue reading