- Noelle Joy: 1-Year-Old Portraits | Atlanta Child Photographer
- The Cash Family | Christmas Portraits | Ponce City Market | Atlanta Family Photographer
- Kelly + Austin | Engagement Photos | Atlanta History Center and Piedmont Park
- The Smith Family | Christmas Portraits | Kinsey Family Farm
- Marc and Lynn | Holiday Portraits | Johns Creek Photographer
Tag Archives: baby photographer
How is it possible that my baby is already a year old? And how is it possible that she is so big and so smart? This past year has been an adventure for all of us, but every day I … Continue reading
We took Noelle to the Kinsey Family Farm to pick out pumpkins. She loved checking out the pumpkins and using them to show off her new skill of standing. We had a great time spending some family time together. Noelle … Continue reading
For my husband’s first Father’s Day, I wanted to make him something from our daughter. I wanted it to be something he could treasure forever and something that he could put on his desk to show off his beautiful baby … Continue reading
The first time I photographed the Anderson family, Luke was only three months old. Nearly a year later, it’s amazing to see how much he has grown. During our shoot at Piedmont Park this week he was running around, stomping … Continue reading
At 5 weeks old Noelle was alert enough to entertain herself in her crib and attempt to escape her swaddle as I photographed her. So much beautiful hair!
Thankfully, my baby was starting to cooperate a little better during her 3 week photo shoot. At least until she realized I took her pacifier away, which I might have done 800 times to get just a few half smiles.